Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another guide on completing offers at Cashcrate

Lately, there has been argument on the forums in response to the increase on the twenty dollar payout. Despite all that, I still urge you to stick with or join the site.

Another thing I recommend is to join several GPT sites, including Cashcrate. I am working on another blog that will list a few GPT sites that are legit.

I have created 2 blogs devoted to Cashcrate which basically revolve around filling offers as well as suggestions to the most common problems users have on Cash Crate.

A member on the forum was kind enough to post a illustrative guide on completing the offers. I believe this will help members as well.

Guide to filling out offers
(This is scanned, no viruses, no adware or spyware) It will open as a pdf document *html extension*

No comments: