Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New changes to Cash Crate

Hello,

I just would like to inform potential users that the min. pay out has increased from 10 dollars to 20. However, the good news is that payout can be done through a verified PayPal account. This ensures quicker payment.

I realize that this increase in min pay out might make some members unhappy, but it still is possible to reach that goal. Worse comes to worse, you'll end up getting your check the following month. I personally wasn't very happy with this change, but I still will stick with CashCrate since I know what I had the potential of earning. In less than 2 weeks, I earned close to 37 dollars just from free offers. Its something for doing practically nothing.

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer.

-Kavita

1 comment:

Blake said...

Sounds intriguing, I will check it out. I have been avoiding things like this and sticking with adsense and domain parking, but I am in the market for more then 30-50 bucks a month, which is about the total of my current earnings.